Investment: Benchmarking metrics of major tech platforms
Many major tech companies - including Shopee, Grab, GoTo, Meituan, Uber, Doordash and DeliveryHero - are now publicly listed. However, it does not make comparing how they are doing much easier, as these companies report their total transaction value (GMV or equivalent), revenue, number of active users, and profitability in very different ways.
How do we compare these companies ? How do we know which companies are doing better than their peers?
Our briefing will focus on a few key questions:
- Why bother with key metrics?
- GMV/GTV/GOV/TPV - what are they?
- How much revenue are platforms making?
- MAU/MTU/ATU - how many users are there?
- How much cash do platforms really have?
If you are interested in this talk, reach out to us at: email@example.com